Demonstation In Al Rashidieh Camp





25/5/2007 A crowded demonstration starting off at al Rashidieah Camp to joint laiability with our people and famillies in Naher al bared Cam, and it end 100 m far from the army check point and the pople yelling words against what the army doing in the camp asking for a political soultion to avoid civillians inside the camp.
and about 20 famillies from Naher al bared came today morning to the camp, and they are now distibuted to houses, and we can't imagine the cooperation iside the camp to provid and support these famillies.

2 comments:

Philistini said...

I send my apology’s to you and all of whom I left behind, may Allah help you all, my Brother every were you go there is this hatred among natives and outsiders, it all refers back to economic opportunities and the way it feeds hate, be strong for your self and all of us, the ones that got sent out, we did not wont to leave you I swear to you, but we had no choice…..
I’M Very sorry
Abu Al Huda

A_SHOULY said...

THANK YOU, AND WE WILL LIVE, OR WE WILL DIE STANDING LIKE THE TREES.
IT'S NOT OUR CHOICE, BUT WE ARE READY FOR EVERYTHING